Madstad Quick-Release Adjustable Windshield System for Yamaha FZ-07 / MT-07 (2018-2020)
Our complete drop-in system is custom-made for your bike and includes everything needed to mount and position the shield. Your bike will not require any modification.
- Quick-release base system
- Madstad Quick-Release adjustable brackets
- Acrylic touring windshield
- All required mounting hardware
This tool-less quick-swap windshield system mounts in front of your instrument cluster and does not block access to the ignition switch. The tall adjustable touring screen lets you dial in the height and angle for comfort at any speed while still looking over the top of the shield, even with your visor open. Our setup is rock solid bolted to metal fixtures on the bike, and locks securely in place as if it came from the factory.
All Madstad windshields are made from 3/16" (4.5 mm) thick cast acrylic.
Colors & sizing
All our windshields come in three color options (clear, medium gray and dark gray), as well as multiple sizes. Here are our best guidelines for measuring to find your optimal windshield size:
1) Review provided photo to determine the measuring point on the bike.
2) Measure up from the measuring point, maintaining the angle of the forks (two wheeled vehicles, 55-60 degrees for other models).
3) Select the windshield size that will be aligned to mouth level.
All of our adjustable brackets have at least 2" of up down range to fine tune the fit and about 15 degrees of angle adjustment used to dial in clean air.
Transform your ride
Go naked or go touring! Madstad's patented mounting system allows riders to adjust the height and angle of their motorcycle windshield resulting in much smoother airflow, better wind protection and a more comfortable ride than any fixed windshield can provide. Snap it on and off in seconds to go from stock naked to touring comfort
Returns & exchanges
See our return/exchange policy details under FAQs, and buy with confidence.