Madstad Adjustable Windshield System for Suzuki Vstrom 1000 (2017 & Up)
Our complete drop-in system is custom-made for your bike and includes everything needed to mount and position the shield. Your bike will not require any modification.
- A set of Madstad adjustable brackets
- Acrylic windshield (frosted bottom to soften headlight reflection)
- All required mounting hardware
Our adjustable brackets bolt to the factory windshield mounting plates, then our custom shield attaches to our brackets. With the shield separated from the front of the bike you can adjust it for the optimum height, angle and airflow. This lets you set it for your particular height and riding position while pulling lots of air underneath it which is critical for smooth comfortable wind protection. In addition, our shield is 18" across at its widest point versus 14" for the stock shield, so you will have a wider pocket of wind protection as well.
Colors & sizing
All our windshields come in three color options (clear, medium gray and dark gray), as well as multiple sizes. Here are our best guidelines for measuring to find your optimal windshield size:
1) Review provided photo to determine the measuring point on the bike.
2) Measure up from the measuring point, maintaining the angle of the forks (two wheeled vehicles, 55-60 degrees for other models).
3) Select the windshield size that will be aligned to mouth level.
All of our adjustable brackets have at least 2" of up down range to fine tune the fit and about 15 degrees of angle adjustment used to dial in clean air.
Transform your ride
Madstad's patented mounting system allows riders to adjust the height and angle of their motorcycle windshield resulting in much smoother airflow, better wind protection and a more comfortable ride than any fixed windshield can provide.
Note: You will NOT be able to use your stock windshield with our adjustable brackets.
Returns & exchanges
See our return/exchange policy details under FAQs, and buy with confidence.