Madstad Adjustable Windshield System for Kawasaki KLR650 (2008 - 2020)
Our complete drop-in system is custom-made for your bike and includes everything needed to mount and position the shield. Your bike will not require any modification.
- Black hardened acrylic base plate and mounting hardware
- A set of Madstad adjustable brackets
- Rear support brackets
- Acrylic windshield
- All required mounting hardware
The Madstad adjustable brackets sit out in front of your fairing on black fly screen which attaches in place of the factory shield. With the windshield now separated from the front of the bike and the fly screen helping to deflect wind up from underneath, you have total control over the shield height, angle and airflow. This lets you dial in a smooth ride and quieter cockpit far better than any fixed windshield can provide.
Colors & sizing
All our windshields come in three color options (clear, medium gray and dark gray), as well as multiple sizes. Here are our best guidelines for measuring to find your optimal windshield size:
1) Review provided photo to determine the measuring point on the bike.
2) Measure up from the measuring point, maintaining the angle of the forks (two wheeled vehicles, 55-60 degrees for other models).
3) Select the windshield size that will be aligned to mouth level.
All of our adjustable brackets have at least 2" of up down range to fine tune the fit and about 15 degrees of angle adjustment used to dial in clean air.
Transform your ride
Madstad's patented mounting system allows riders to adjust the height and angle of their motorcycle windshield resulting in much smoother airflow, better wind protection and a more comfortable ride than any fixed windshield can provide.
Returns & exchanges
See our return/exchange policy details under FAQs, and buy with confidence.