Madstad Adjustable Windshield System for Harley-Davidson Road Glide (1998 - 2013)
Our complete drop-in system is custom-made for your bike and includes everything needed to mount and position the shield. Your bike will not require any modification.
- Black acrylic base plate (replaces the stock windshield)
- A set of Madstad adjustable brackets
- Acrylic windshield
- All required mounting hardware
We replace the factory windshield with our own short version then bolt our adjustable brackets and shield to it. With the shield separated from the fairing it pulls air underneath it which is critical for smooth comfortable wind protection. It also means you can adjust the shield for the optimum height, angle and airflow for your particular height and riding position.
Colors & sizing
All our windshields come in three color options (clear, medium gray and dark gray), as well as multiple sizes. Here are our best guidelines for measuring to find your optimal windshield size:
1) Review provided photo to determine the measuring point on the bike.
2) Measure up from the measuring point, maintaining the angle of the forks (two wheeled vehicles, 55-60 degrees for other models).
3) Select the windshield size that will be aligned to mouth level.
All of our adjustable brackets have at least 2" of up down range to fine tune the fit and about 15 degrees of angle adjustment used to dial in clean air.
Transform your ride
Madstad’s patented mounting system allows riders to adjust the height and angle of their motorcycle windshield resulting in much smoother airflow, better wind protection and a more comfortable ride than any fixed windshield can provide.
Returns & exchanges
See our return/exchange policy details under FAQs, and buy with confidence.