Madstad Adjustable Windshield System for BMW F650GS (2000 - 2004) including the Dakar model
Our complete drop-in system is custom-made for the BMW F650GS (2000 - 2004) and includes everything needed to mount and position the shield.
Your bike will not require any modification.
- Black aluminum base plate (replaces the stock windshield)
- A set of Madstad adjustable brackets
- Acrylic windshield
- All required mounting hardware
The Madstad base plate replaces your stock shield, and our adjustable brackets bolt to this new base. With the shield separated from the fairing it scoops air up underneath which is critical for eliminating vacuum and turbulence. You can then adjust the new shield for height and angle to dial in the most comfortable airflow, allowing you to ride in total comfort while looking over the top of the shield at any speed.
All Madstad windshields are made from 3/16" (4.5 mm) thick cast acrylic.
Color & sizing
All our windshields come in three color options (clear, medium gray and dark gray), as well as multiple sizes. Here are our best guidelines for measuring to find your optimal windshield size:
1) Review provided photo to determine the measuring point on the bike.
2) Measure up from the measuring point, maintaining the angle of the forks (two wheeled vehicles, 55-60 degrees for other models).
3) Select the windshield size that will be aligned to mouth level.
All of our adjustable brackets have at least 2" of up down range to fine tune the fit and about 15 degrees of angle adjustment used to dial in clean air.
Transform your ride
Madstad’s patented mounting system allows riders to adjust the height and angle of their motorcycle windshield resulting in much smoother airflow, better wind protection and a more comfortable ride than any fixed windshield can provide.
Returns & exchanges
See our return/exchange policy details under FAQs, and buy with confidence.