Madstad Quick-Release Adjustable Windshield System
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 (2019 & up)
Our complete drop-in system is custom-made for the INT650 and includes everything needed to mount and position the quick-release shield system. Your bike will not require any modification.
- One set of Madstad mini base brackets
- One set of quick-release adjustable windshield brackets
- Acrylic touring windshield (your choice of color & size)
- One set of quick-release flyscreen brackets
- Acrylic flyscreen (Dark Grey color & 10" size)
- All required mounting hardware
The Madstad base brackets are very minimal in size and stay on the bike whether the shield system is on or off. They allow you to remove the shield and bracket system as one unit, making attachment and detachment quick and simple!
All Madstad windshields are made from 3/16" (4.5 mm) thick cast acrylic.
Colors & sizing
All our windshields come in three color options (clear, medium gray and dark gray), as well as multiple sizes. Here are our best guidelines for measuring to find your optimal windshield size:
1) Review provided photo to determine the measuring point on the bike.
2) Measure up from the measuring point, maintaining the angle of the forks (two wheeled vehicles, 55-60 degrees for other models).
3) Select the windshield size that will be aligned to mouth level.
All of our adjustable brackets have at least 2" of up down range to fine tune the fit and about 15 degrees of angle adjustment used to dial in clean air.
Transform your ride
Get long-range touring comfort AND around-town flyscreen protection without sacrificing naked bike style. Madstad's patented adjustable windshield system locks onto our mini quick-release brackets in seconds - no tools needed. You get a touring windshield with adjustable height and angle to dial in the smoothest airflow and great wind protection without sacrificing style. This kit also includes our 10" flyscreen. Both windshields snap off in seconds if you want to go back to naked bike configuration.
Riding is believing
With a touring windshield on this bike, you can enjoy the open road without the wind noise and pressure of highway riding. You can be looking comfortably over the shield at highway speeds rather than through it, even with your visor open. Our patented adjustability gives you fantastic airflow control, and whenever you don't want that full-size shield, just swap it out for the flyscreen -both with the same no-tools quick-release.
Returns & exchanges
See our return/exchange policy details under FAQs, and buy with confidence.